Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Bill O'Reilly Makes a Fool of Himself on His Own Show

Recently, on his show The O'Reilly Factor, Bill O'Reilly was speaking with a guest about solar power. When his guest asked him what he was willing to do to save the planet, Bill responded with a confusing rant:

“Here’s what I’m willing to,” O’Reilly said. “I’d like to put solar panels on my house. And heat my house through the sun. I would like to do that for a reasonable amount of money. I don’t want to buy the oil every month. They can’t do it for a reasonable amount of money, number one.

“And its so complicated ... I can’t do it. ... So don’t tell me about my grandchildren. If they can figure out the solar panels, they can have them. But it’s all bunk. It’s all bull at this point for a guy like me. ...I want a clean planet. But I’d like the stuff to work.”

View the clip here. He starts his blubbering about 3:23 into this clip.

So, according to Bill, solar is too complicated and too expensive. Well, I guess Bill isn't very good at using the Internet, because if he were, he could learn that putting solar panels on the roof of his house does not have to be complicated or expensive. See the post below about Solar City. There are several companies out there willing to make solar a simple, affordable option, even for you Bill. Do a quick Google search and find out. You might be surprised.

No comments:

Post a Comment